CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Well I'm not that worrying =)

I didn't believe what I blogged yesterday. That was pretty horrible -) ...The most happy girl thinking of dying?
This is totally impossible in my life. Hah~ But that's what I think when I'm at the trough. Luckily, it's always the smile curve =)

Dying? I will die but definitely not this way. I'll have to save lives before I'd allow myself to go to hell =)

Emm....Lots of tasks to bring about this recent.


To be accomplished a.s.a.p.

1. Print out Taipei - HuaLian trip itinerary.
2. Beads.
3. Get my hands on the drum sticks.
4. Novels.

Today-must-accomplish-tasks

1. Clean bedroom.
2. Clean bathroom.
3. Make a new bracelet. Beading is fun=)
4. Practice the violin. Tomorrow is violin day.
5. Practice the drum. 7.30pm is the class. I'm going to strike on it. I love the bass drum and the ride cymbals  a lot.

Yeah~ I always enjoy to be occupied with thousands of tasks.

Btw, I've been attending dressmaking lessons since a fortnight ago. Yes. That is full of fun.
I can't believe Mum's going to wear a handmade dress to school and I'm going to make a dress for myself! HHah~
Life's still wonderful after the ups and downs yesterday =) I'm fully-contented.

Before I forget, no junk food please!!

Keep it up.