CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thirst of love

Have you ever had a very wonderful dream? Dreams that you make when you're asleep. They can appear to be so perfect and so unbelievably gorgeous that you'd be influenced throughout the day.

I had a dream yesterday night. Specifically it was this morning, I guess.

I were one of the team members who were professionals for events similar to Just For Laughs. And all of us were professional actors. So we were offered a chance to set up a scene in a high school that someone were murdered, with brilliant red blood all over the place. I were still wandering why the school authority would want to do that. But that were my job so I didn't care much. It would take us several days for the preparation. And as professionals, we had to pretend that we were also the students in the school. That were only the first day.

And I remembered that I carried a very modern handbag which were silver in colour. And I even brought a hand luggage to school. It was school dismissal time and I were the last one to close the classroom door where actually all of our equipments were kept there. And when I stepped out of the classroom door, I saw an incredibly handsome guy, 6 inches taller than I, looked healthy and stout. He were a student but not one of the team. And I didn't know why but my hand just clang around his arm naturally. And we were like very good friends and he faster assisted me with the luggage.

We walked to the front gate of the school together, with our fingers crossed. And without a word, we both know that we click.

And out of no reason, I woke up to the reality. And I felt extremely high-spirited even though it stroke me that it was just a dream.

LOL
Am I hungry for that? Am I thirsty of love?
When would my prince arrive at the door step? When would I meet my knight who rides a brilliant black horse?

LOL
I'm sick, ain't I?