CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

IELTS results

my IELTS results

After some hard work and worries, finally, I'm relieved. Now I have everything required prepared. All I have to do is to wait for the August intake! I'm really looking forward to learning in a university. 8 months have passed after UEC and very soon it is the time for me to commit in my studies. As becoming a health professional has been my dream, I'm definitely going to strike it, all the way! I read blogs of some doctors. Their lives really attract me so much. A lot are very committed and they really write like a doctor. Some scary but truthful facts didn't stop me from pursuing my dream but instead my wills grew stronger. I'm now very sure that I am determined to fulfil my dream. No matter how hard it might be, I am going to strike it. 

I went to Perth with my family last week. I love the place. 9 to 5 job, very less Overtime. People walk in a very slow pace. Drivers never honk. People obey to rules. I enjoy staying there a lot, even though it was only a few days. I have a friend who did her Masters degree there. She's now working in a big company with a bridging visa. 

Someday, I want to work in a place of different cultures. I think it enables me to learn and to transform into a better individual. I will not stay in one place for the rest of my life. I will not do things for the reasons that I am supposed to. I will excel. I must fly.