CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

ecstasy

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh....yea~
Met primary school guys for the first time after 7 years! Wonderful!
Had lunch at Old Town White Coffee, Gunung Rapat. Mdm. Wong Sook Cheng, our former primary class teacher was there too! Gorgeous.

Thanks brother Ze who accompanied me from house to destination by bus. Short journey but waiting of bus was annoying. It took us more than 25 minutes. And the time the bus took to reach Old Town was less than 10 minutes. Gosh. Should have walked there. But the sun was crazily scorching. Dangerous too. It's always better not to walk even there are two of us in M'sia.

12.30pm-3pm was spent in Old Town listening to stories of the old fellows. Nice though I didn't speak much. Obvious transformations physically and mentally after so many years. Felt great because most of them changed for the better.

After that Bro Ze went home. We moved to Jusco K-Box. 

K Box? Yes. And I'm practically a dumb in singing. I'm literally dumb.
There are 2 things that I'm confidently lack-confident : Singing and directions.( I could never remember the direction to a new venue)
But I still went with them. Of course I sat there. Listening only. Specifically I was just deafening my ears. I didn't feel out of place at all though. I just enjoyed much although  all I did was sitting there and rejecting the offering of the microphone. 

Of course there are reasons why I don't sing in a Karaoke. 
Firstly, I seldom, if not, never listen to pop songs. In fact I hardly ever listen to songs. The most that I listen to is Josh Groban or Celine Dion or Kelly Clarkson. But I said listen. And I'm a true dumb ass in singing. It happens that even if I've listened to a song for more than 20 or 30 times, I won't be able to memorize the lyrics. I can't even sing it aloud. Because I don't sing. I really don't. 

Secondly, I learn about music. I play musical instruments. The piano, the violin and even percussion, the drum.  To me, music is to be appreciated. Honestly, I don't like shouting of the lyrics in a box. It's ridiculous because it hurts the throat and the ears a lot. And it's some kind of irreverence to the piece of music. But I'm not offended with my friends who do this. I'm fine provided I'm not doing it. That's why I don't sing in the box because most of the time it's not singing but shouting.

................................................................................

Yea :) I'll keep to what I'm doing.