CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A good day =)

6.30 in the morning and my ringing alarm clock dragged me back to reality from my sweet dreams. I guess I didn't make any nice dreams but I was in a pretty good mood. What a wonderful beginning of the day!

I don't feel any weight in my eyelids. (What a description~ but that's the fact) 
I walked to the kitchen, switched on the radio to the 98.8 channel, took out the new bought packet of chicken frankfurters from the fridge, boiled the water, heated the cooking oil and toasted 2 pieces of Gardenia whole grain bread -----breakfast for my brother to bring to the school. I always like to do so. 

Listening to the radio and doing things that I always wanted. This is the chance because I have no school so that I can do whatever I've been looking forward for ages. And even if I feel a little tiredness in my eyes, I don't feel like going to bed again because I'm totally mentally-refreshed! I have great momentum. I have lots of things that I'd like to accomplish.

I wake up and prepare a tiny bento for my brother, sometimes prepare breakfast for Dad and myself, sometimes prepare lunch for Dad to bring along to the office when he's on diet. And I'd brush and clean and shower. I'd read the newspaper, switch on the radio and the notebook, listening to the soonest released song while updating myself on Facebook, my little blog and so on.

Emm....Actually that's what I always want to do in the morning. The fact is, I'm still not reading the newspaper everyday! I can't believe why this happens because I'm so free now. Okay, I'm going to start today =)

The Stars and Sin Chew. Ym, you don't have to read from the first page to the last. But you have to know what's happening around me, around my country, and around the world. I need to know that because literally I'm already a 19-year-old young adult. I'm not going to be any other else on Earth so I'm not going to do what I like but what I'm supposed to!

Next, check out the application status on Hong Kong University. I really hope I'd be accepted =) 
Also, plan the itinerary of Taiwan trip! Must be completed soon.
Emm... Scour the website of Manipal Medical school =)
Read the newspaper!!! Okay, this is a promise.