CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm 19 and matured

Mum, dad, you have to trust me.
I trust myself.

Com' on, I'm not going out with anyone. Because I can't go out with someone who isn't interested in girls. Yes, you're right. He's not heterosexual. Okay, you know what I mean. But I'm so sorry I can't tell you guys first. Well to me it's nothing big but to me...hmm. I got to think twice. I just don't want to spoil the good impression you have for him =)

It's been more than 4 years I haven't gone out with an opposite sex. And this very special friend of mine, is totally not a guy you can think of. Because, I think there's a hope or a wish, Idk, that has come true not being realised. And that is, I always believe that a girl always needs a gay friend who is of the opposite sex of course. Because this is always a perfect match if you're looking for a best friend forever, or a person whom you would share your problems. (Of course, this only applies when your boyfriend can't help you much OR, you don't have a boyfriend) 

Basically we did nothing much. Just a movie that no one knew what's it all about. Killing? Murders? Assasination? Threats? Terror? Pain? Blood? Awefulness, definitely. Btw, it's the Driving Angry. We both THOUGHT it would be a comedy as it sounds. But we were so wrong = =
And shopping at Popular. But by the time it's the end of the movie, it's almost 10 and the complex is closing. I just got to glance through a few pages of those magazines. That's all.
After that, it was sushi time. Wow. I loved salmon so much. Can't live without it.

Mum, dad, I'm almost 19! I know it's not good to return home after 11. But I can't just go home without having a light dinner. And the traffic was congested. I honestly don't know why on Earthe there were so many vehicles on the road. It took me 20 minutes to reach home.

Have I offended you? If so, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. But I just can't tell you yet, that you don't have to worry because we aren't potential couples. Anyway, it's impossible. I can't possibly date with a gay, okay? But he's a very nice friend to have. And I'm always very grateful that someone is so willing to share his stories, whether it's a problem or an interest or a story. Whatever. It's good enough when you realise that you somehow appreciated as a friend, as a listener =)