CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Things to do

It's the 4th day of CNY and I'm supposed to focus on what I've planned to do.

9th Feb
would be the last day for me to learn driving before the driving test. I don't know if I should bribe the examiner.

10th Feb
would be the day of my driving test. I really want to make it a success. Safe trip.

12th Feb
meeting my Primary school fellows. It's been ages I haven't caught up with them. In fact after Standard Six I haven't really met them. I have totally no idea what transformations they have undergone.

13th Feb
meeting Yirou who is going back to Beijing for studies soon. Perhaps we would go to Lost World Tambun, spend time under the scorching sun and get some sunburn in the water park.

................................

Emm....As you could see, there would be lots of gatherings soon and another week would be over very soon. And so much time would just be gone and finally I won't be able to do my own stuff. Well actually I have nothing much to do but I need to find some stuff to do to occupy my time, to brush up on my vocabs and to maintain my EQ or IQ or whatever. I'm going to be a nerd if I carry on staying at home doing only the household chores.

I just bought a book in Popular today. It's everything about Maya Culture, and the 2012 the year of 'the day after tomorrow'. I'm going to read it EVERYDAY and finish it soon. Then I'd read my novels a.s.a.p. Hopefully I'd do it continuously.

Novels to be raed :
EAT PRAY LOVE
PS. I LOVE YOU
THE MEMORY KEEPER'S DAUGHTER
THE INHERITANCE
THE HELP

keep it up