CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's my turn dude.

I really don't like grabbing the notebook from my brother just to write my own blog.

Why can't you use the PC out there?
Why can't you use it tomorrow?
What do you want to do with it so secretly that you can't use the PC?
Where is your own one?

Gosh! Too many questions. But I always answer them.

Because I want to do my own things.
You've been using it for 3 days.
I need privacy.
My own one is basically damaged.

And I am your elder sister. And brother, you are sitting for your major exam this year. It's in October but time flies. You always know it. You shouldn't be using the computer anymore because New Year time is almost over. You know that, don't you?

I'm really fed up with the same questions. Just let me use it. It's neither yours nor mine. And I'm pretty sure I have more better reasons than you do to use it.

Forget about it. Just focus on your studies.
DUDE