CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Friday, February 18, 2011

free day

I've just experienced free day. I wonder if there's such a phrase in the dictionary.
Simply free day means a day that I don't use my own pocket money when I'm supposed to.

This morning as early as 9.15am I'm at new town, 1st floor of Yohan Confectionary. There's a dressmaker institution which I didn't notice at all before it. I signed up for the class and had been there for 4 hours or more for the first time. The teacher, who's also teaching in my mum's school is very nice. I don't know in what sense that I think she's nice. She is a very soft person. She's passionate to life. She's not so business-minded. Well, personally I think she is such a person after 4 hours of some chatting. And everyone else there pays RM60 for a 2-hour class for four times in a month. And I'm getting a 4-hour or more class in one day. I'll be there too tomorrow. And I didn't pay for it. I'm supposed to pay for the 1st time especially when the teacher actually said that she doesn't matter much about the time I take because I'm going to leave for my future studies soon. But is that the reason or it's just an excuse? Because she knows my mum and my mum is a teacher in the school where she's teaching too? And because I'm my mum's daughter she is supposed to treat me like this? Well it's no big deal obviously but it's just that I feel pretty funny. And I know about the world of realism. So there is NO free meal. Is there other reason for this? I'm always thinking a lot.

And at 1.45pm the cab that my dad called for me had arrived so I left. The teacher asked me why I leave so early. Gosh! How can she have said this? It's already four hours and I'm not paying any fees. But honestly I feel so because my eyelids are too heavy to carry on for another hour.

It was the first time I greeted the cab driver. Well in Malaysia it is considered as extraordinarily weird. Malaysians don't greet when they think they are the ones who pay for the service. Well I greeted because that  cab driver worked at the same place as my dad's. So for the sake of my dad's reputation I did. It's no big deal too. But then that's the first time I've seen such a well-mannered cab driver. First time ever in my life time in Malaysia. Is he really such a nice person? I doubt. And for sure he did that somehow because it's related to my dad. Gosh~ And because I'm my dad's daughter I'm treated this way. And I was thinking, why did he do so? What did he expect to get from my dad? I can't help much. And my dad isn't the boss of the cab company. Eventually he insisted that I do not pay for the RM10 fare. Gosh~ What on Earth is happening? I was thinking.

I actually did insisted that I pay him and quickly I did some explanations but it was useless. I faster closed the door of the cab and entered my house. And guess what? He kept saying No No No...Your father has paid me. Doubtless that 's a big lie. And he stuffed the money to me when I'm actually already standing in the house and the auto-gate was closing.

Gosh~ What could I have done? I just can't be picked up for FREE. What's the deal? I was thinking. Because no way he would have done this if he has no other intention. Did I think excessively?

.................Honestly, I DON'T KNOW.

It's scary but nice. How ironic!