CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dream huh? It's not going to be a dream.

See? This is what I want. Wake up in the morning, first thing feel the breeze and the warmth of the sunlight . And I won't get back to sleep for any other excuse because I 'd be totally mesmerized by the view right in front of me.

This is what I dreamed of at night when I couldn't sleep well.
Listen to the continuous sounds of the lively waves and feel the warmth of the winds under the soothing sunlight.

I wrote that before, indoor sunbathing, remember?
 I've been dreaming of this one over and over again. Because I really love this so incredibly much. It's too gorgeous. Indescribable.

Wake up in the morning. Served with red Versus or Lucas or whatever red wine. Appreciate life with my loved ones, if there's one.

Gorgeous. Wonderful. Amazing. Mesmerizing. Tantalizing.

Look at the transparent roof. I'm going to dine under the beams of the soft sunlight, whether it's sunrise or sunset.
I'd just lie down at the patio. And appreciate life, celebrate life in tranquility.

Jacuzzi while appreciating the scenic view of the ocean. How wonderful. Life's more than beautiful =)

 Feel like you're dreaming? Emm....No you're not. I love swimming. So it would be frantically fantastic if there's a swimming pool at my house =)

Hah~ I said this before too. My dream one =) Bathing in a tub and appreciating the nature right in front of your eyes.

I love wood. I love nature. It gives me a sense of nature... too much artificial nowadays.
I love huge windows too. 

Big house. Big swimming pool. Big patio. 

I'm going to need this one. Wooden. Neat. It's just too fantastic.

A lot of the time I always picture my future because I care a lot about my life. 
I want to be a doctor. I don't care if it's kind of selfishness because I always see myself working in a hospital or helping people in poor countries because I feel great doing that. And I always want to live a better life. Better environment. Things like the designer house, luxurious cars....these are one thing. But don't be confused I'm not looking for a materials. But to upgrade my lifestyle to the one that's always in my head, those are the very significant elements. So the point is simple : I'm going to work hard for life. My life. People's lives.