CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

accomplishments =) dz.....

Watched 3 idiots. The best Indian movie I've ever watched. Life-changing. Very meaningful.

Finished My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, finally. Very impressive novel. Life-changing. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I took up dressmaking lessons. I find it rather interesting. Making clothings of your own! How gorgeous. I've never thought that one day I'd be able to do so! And now I'm learning it! 

I signed up for percussion class too. Specifically it's just a basic class of learning how to play drums. And I truly love that. I always admire people who can play drums. I love the rhythmic beats more than the melody produced  from the piano. And I always wish that someday I'd be on a stage playing the drums confidently. Well actually I did that before. It was in Singapore where I helped my friend, as a drummer who was part of the accompaniment. Pretty funny. Because I didn't know how to play the drums honestly. Hah~ But it did happen that I was on the stage playing for the rhythms. How unimaginable.

I always think that guys who can play the drums are very charismatic and very attractive. 

I love the bass drum most actually. But the combination of the high hat, snare drum, bass drum, several cymbals and the floor tom is still the best. The powerful and very rhythmic beats are like fire building my energy up. They always push me and make me move forward in life somehow. That's why I like playing the drums. It's always gorgeous.