CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's going to be CNY !!

Today is a wonderful day I guess. Well indeed it is supposed to be.
I woke up and realised it's already 11.30am. I took 30 minutes to get up but I wasn't dreaming as usual. I was doing some rough plans for today.

It's new year and I have to BE INTO IT. Because at least that is my festival. So at least I have to tidy up my room thoroughly. Bathroom is to be cleaned....this and that.

So these are the tasks I'm going to conquer today :


  1. Tidy up / Clean bedroom
  2. Clean bathroom
  3. Clear up 7 shelves in study room for dad
  4. Mop the entire floor of ground floor
The most important task is to work out the plan.

Plan your work & Work your plan !!