CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Driving....a car?

Yay~
I'm going to learn how to drive on the road! Isn't that amazing? I can't believe I'm old enough to drive on the road. Hopefully everything goes fine.

2pm. 15 minutes to go. And Mr. Goh, the uncle who teaches me driving is going to pick me up from the house and my most exciting journey will then start.

Ho Ho~ Supreme excitement that overwhelms me at the moment is too much to be described with words. I am 19! and less than 2 months I think, I'd be driving on the road and would be ON MY OWN! How wonderful it sounds. But don't worry.....I'm NOT going to be the next dangerous driver. Hehe^^ I'm going to keep myself AND the car safe from any injury.

Bye~ will be back soon. And I'll share with you my first-time-on-the-road-experience soon.