CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Friday, January 14, 2011

DREAMed


Image: ZhangJiaJie, Hunan Province, China

There were butterflies in my stomach when I took this picture.
Standing high at one of those sky-scrapers, I tried to breath in as much air I could. It was refreshing and very cooling. Once I imagined myself living on top of those pillars. I didn't feel scary like others. I thought that would be gorgeous.

I wouldn't hear cars horning in the daily hustle & bustle life in the city. I wouldn't have to do look at the time from time to time because there won't be electricity supply. I wouldn't have to get foolish updates from FB which mostly are nonsense. I wouldn't have to keep in touch with my friends and my teachers as most of them are so untrue. Life wouldn't be tiring. As I wouldn't have to do what I don't like. And surely I'd do things that I've longed for. I'd do bungee jumping, I'd do skydiving, I'd do parachuting. Amazing things. But I probably wouldn't stay there for the rest of my life. I would forget of the materialistic life for perhaps just a short while. But that would be more than enough to regain my energy to live again. Not that I'm dead. I need to regain lots of energy to continue the journey of life.

...............................

And that's one of my sweetest dreams. To have dreams of my own that I don't have to be responsible with them. And it always hurts when I come back to reality, they have gone long time ago.