CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm on Big Deal 2nd time !

The diet plan is really cheap. It doesn't cost you additional time or money. In fact, it saves lots of money and time. And it provides better health and look of yourself!

The day after tomorrow would be CNY eve so I guess I won't be able to follow the diet. But I still decided to do it even it is not going to be complete. 

The previous one was considered a failure because I only lost 1 KG compared to 10 pounds as it should be. But I've said I'm not going to give up unless I've met the target. So I'm giving a 2nd try this time :) I don't really care if I would lose 2 KGs or even 1 KGs provided there would be weight loss. I deadly incredibly want to get rid of fats in my body! 

I believe in consistency and perseverance =P 
So I'm going to live a much healthy lifestyle :)
NO JUNK FOOD
NO OILY FOOK
NO SOFT DRINKS
LESS DAIRY PRODUCTS 

I have to take good care of my own health before I afford to heal people :)

Keep it up, buddy :)