CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I AM BACK

Yesterday night I just returned home from Kay Elle. What a wonderful trip.
I nearly sprained my ankles and cracked my knees. It was extremely tiring to walk from one LRT station to another Monorail station. Well, it was the cheapest choice so we had to do so. But definitely it was overall very exciting as it was the first time I followed my senior travel around Kay Elle this way.
3 days alone we have gone to Midvalley Megamall, Pavilion and KLCC.
And on the 2nd day I attended the IMU Open Day. I find IMU a very commendable place to study. The atmosphere is wonderful. Especially its library which looks so new and so hi-tech, it actually creates a great atmosphere for students to study. So I guess if I wasn't so lucky to study in Taiwan, IMU is not a bad choice too:)
I'm looking forward to attending the IMU interview. It must be challenging XD


And I'm very eager to know the results of my application :)
but earliest is late March ... and I shall suffer from Insomnia before the date.
Don't worry though, I'm definitely going to make good use of my time !