CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

lovely saturday

I woke up at 7.30 today and the first thing I noticed when I got up from the bed was that I had a really sweet dream the previous night. That made me a little miserable actually because I realized I came back to the reality and that I have a whole 1 inch of double-side printed, lecture notes to be covered.

I spent my day in the library. I spent almost 5 hours in the medical museum. And I like it a lot. I like the place so much. I feel like I'm energetic and 'alive' when I look at all the models of different parts of the human body which is placed everywhere in the museum. 

I met a Sem 5 senior there before I left then. He shared a lot on what is more important and what is not so on anatomy, as he saw me studying in front of the skeleton. I appreciated it a lot although I still don't know his name. And I see hope. I see some direction. I see, at least, some beams of light ahead of me.

Tomorrow the library is open from 12 to 5 because it's Sunday. And I'm definitely going to the library as well =)
I like to be in the library because I like the environment, the setting there. I can focus better there rather than at home. 

Then I got a booster right before I walked to the escalator. Yea, I saw ChihYean and I was so happy for no reason. I guess it's because I hardly talked to anyone for the whole day. And having the chance to meet someone I know it made my day. Then I had dinner with him. LOL. I had Nasi goreng Ikan Masin by the way...it's not bad. =) 
Yay~ all the best.
always encouraging.