CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fencing - first lesson



Wow! I just had my first fencing lesson today and it was so much fun! 
There were only the three of of us who are newbies and one pretty lady who has been fencing for 4 years. The coach was late by almost one hour because he got stuck in the big jam. So we did a little bit of warm-up.( Basically, we ran for 5 times circling half of the forth floor of IMU.) 

At first, we learned how to move in fencing. For convenience during practice, 1 represents moving forward and 2 represents moving backwards..and so on. We learned how to attack and defense using the sabre, and the coach borrowed masks to us. It was so much fun! 

I enjoyed so much. And preferably, I would pick up fencing as one of my new sports and I will go all the way for it. 

I always remember that mum told me I must focus on only the particular thing that I am doing at the moment. And it worked out quite well as I only thought everything about fencing during the lesson. And now, I'm back in my room again.

So, now, it's time to focus on my studies ! hurray! What a happy beginning of the week. I'm going to be merry tomorrow as well!