CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love bones, SERIOUSLY

my favourite skeleton, JOHN.
My mates with who I learn about bones =)
This recent I have been spending quite a lot of time with the skeleton.
After a few listening to a few lectures by Dr. Nilesh Kumar, I strongly feel that I like anatomy a lot. In fact I love listening to his lectures, either it is the plenary or the Medical Museum Session.

I enjoy so much even it's only looking at the models, like the skeletons, muscles and even the cadaver. I know it sounds weird when I tell my friends that I like *touching* the bones and the smell of the cadavers. People might think that I'm crazy. The cadaver doesn't smell nice at all but I like it. Well of course, I like not really the smell, but the atmosphere. I like to be in the medical museum. It reminds me of being a medical student * of course I am a medical student now but at times I forgot, seriously, perhaps due to the hectic schedule of the everyday routine*. I'm learning so many new things. I feel like I've grown up a lot. And I realised that there are so many things out there that I've not come across, nor have I even heard about at all. There are so many knowledge to learn, and I realized how much stronger I have to grow.

I hereby wish myself a happy and exciting journey in learning, in the journey of becoming a competent medical student, and becoming a successful doctor in the near future