CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Friday, March 11, 2011

wonderful night!

Friends are great. They may not be able to solve the problems you're facing but they are always there to support. And to me, that's more than enough. My life is colourful but it's of myriads of colours with the presence of my friends. The atmosphere is always filled with endless laughters.

Tonight, well exactly it was yesterday night, it was wonderful.
First was that, Alex brought me to Indulgence. What a fantastic venue! There's 'down-to-zero' probability that we'd be in a relationship any further than old friends or schoolmates, but I did feel romance in the place. I love the atmosphere very much. It would be the best place to ... hug and kiss and whatever best things for lovers to do. And I had Tiramisu and Fudge n Fudge Brownies. I really loved the Tiramisu so so much =)

Next, we had simple dinner at a nearby cafe (Hot Jack) and 7 of us (Liyee,Jason,Karkean,SuitPeng,Choeyeen joined us) had so much fun chatting at the round table. There were so many things to catch up on. Our lives so far, our future, our past....We talked about yellow jokes and funny moments and our personal experience.

I don't expect my friends to always lend a helping hand EVERY TIME I'm in need. But their presence to show their support is more than enough. And they have been great all the while. I'm always grateful to have everyone of them =)

Thank you everyone. =) I'm always grateful and will always appreciate you =)