CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

made it !

Let's see what I wrote on my phone on the flight.

3/12/2011    11.17am

It's airbus 330 - 300. For the first time I felt that the air circulation is beter in an Airasia flight. People are sleeping, babies are murmuring and I'm holding my yellow batik shawl in my arms, reacalling the sweet memories in life. I don't like to think abou the bad times I had becasuse it's not going to work for anything better. Sometimes we just have to slow down our pace, forget about ourselves and think of how wonderful life is. And a lot of the times, life is much better and worth more to be appreciated than we thought. Wish everyone on boad a happy and pleasant journey and be all the best =)

13.24

People are walking around.. Going to toilets. Some are waiting some are merely getting their limbs stretched or having oral exercises( i mean chit-chatting okay..) Practically I'm facing the toilets so I'd see everyone who goes to the toilets. Funny actions for some. Some wait at the vacant lavatory but some pushed to open he occupied sliding door of the lavatory. I pretend I don' see but wonder wwh educated people still don't make it a habit to read the label before taking an action. Great parents here. Busy changing diapers of their baby, going to and fro the toilet to wash the water tumblers. Less than half an hour I'd land on Taipei and I feel so fresh.
Best wishes to everyone on board! =)

18.26
I'm now at FuHau hotel near Da An mrt station. Incredibly excited although I'm terribly worn out now. ( Had 1 hour sleep yesterday night) Yea~ I'm going to have lots of fun here! Learn lots of things here! Meet lots of people here! Gain lots of experieces here!

Will keep in touch =) So glad that there's a free wifi here...and a laptop here at the lobby !!