CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheer up.

I JUST DIDN'T GET IT

Am I dreaming? Nightmare? 
No, you're not.

Am I mistaken? Maybe you skipped your name?
Nope. You're mind is as clear as crystal now.

So you're not going to be able to study in Taiwan, right?
Yea, exactly.

Okay. I just didn't get it. I wasn't shortlisted. I was abandoned to the 'foundation group'. And I am obviously not going to take it.

Yea, I love Taiwan. It's a wonderful place to work, to study, to live. But sometimes things just don't work out the way we wish. It doesn't care how much we have dreamt for, how much we have wished for. Whatever will be, will be. And now, that's it. 
But don't worry. It's not the end of the world yet. You can't go to Taiwan maybe it's just that because your luck isn't better than those who are shortlisted? Or maybe studying in Taiwan isn't the best choice?
Whatever.
But I always consider it the best choice ever.
Whatever.
What I'm going to do now is what I have to do and I will do it, willingly, confidently, rationally and with much faith.

Okay. I'm very conscious now. I'M NOT GOING TO STUDY IN TAIWAN.
That's it. That's the end of the story. No more dreams, okay? Grow your seeds in some other places XD

Fine. 
Now, the problem is, MANIPAL or IMU?
Are the use of cadavers in teaching very vital? Gosh! How would I know? I'm not a doctor yet. But definitely that sounds much more interesting. 
What about the reputation? IMU OR MANIPAL is better? How would I know! I'm not the judge =(

Gosh. This is GOING TO BE A BIG HEADACHE....luckily there's still time to think about it. Yea, roughly 30 days.

Okay!!!! Cheer up buddy. You're going to be a med student and definitely you're going to be a great doctor. 

Best of luck ;)
Love you very much !