CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

P.O.I to conquer!!

Yes! 2 more days and I'd land on Taiwan's TaoYuan International Airport!
I'm very eager because this is the first time I visit Taiwan. Also, because I've spent lots of time and energy in doing some researches on the must-go-P.O.I. I'm pretty sure that Taiwan is not just a been there, done that thing =)

First of all, for the 8-day-vacation, 3 of the days we would be exploring the HuaLian county which is Southeast to Taipei whereas for the rest of the time we would be scouring the specialties, foods, shops and everything in Taipei.

I've got a rough idea of how the itinerary works but I'm not going to write everything down --- no point because for sure there'd be lots of variations as it always is.

Below are the P.O.I. to be conquered =)

Historical Buildings
1. Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
2. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
3. Shilin Official Residence
4. Presidential Office Building
5. National Palace Museum
6. LungShan Temple
7. Lin Family Mansion and Garden
8. Red castle

Shopping venues ( or Landmarks)

1. TaiPei 101 Mall
2. Eslite Bookstore
3. Taipei Eye ( for an Opera show)
4. Old Streets of Danshui

Night Markets/ ( For food !! )

1. Shilin Night Market
2. Huaxi Street Tourist Night Market
3. Banqiao Tourist Night Market

Yay~
Don't you dare think that this is a piece of cake to layout and categorize them! TaiPei has so incredibly many places of interest that a lot of the time it's rather head-cracking to decide where to go first. So I'd checked out tourists' comments about the places. So far these are the places that most people are giving commendable comments =) And another thing is that you have to plan and arrange the order of the P.O.I. Yes it's true that it's not a problem at all to travel from one place to another but time cannot be wasted in traveling from places to places.

So the conclusion is, XD
I'm very excited !