CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Have you not forgotten?

Life's been too meaningless.
I recalled
the time
when every now and then 
I would
look at the needles of the clock
that every second counts
because time is
always
not enough.

BUT now
when I look into the mirror
I see
a familiar face
but a different person

The ticking sound of the clock
has long
been missing
I thought I would
occupy myself 
with meaningful tasks
but 
I don't feel like living
I don't feel like I'm alive
I don't feel like I'm going to carry on
I don't feel like I'm going to 
give in
to the repetition of boredom
and 
meaninglessness.

A future med student?
Yes you see yourself working in a hospital
But you never picture your life NOW
What should you supposedly be doing
time's incomparable
 even with gold
this is what you told yourself

Have you forgotten?
Your dreams. Your ambitions.
Where have they gone?

They have always been there. 
But you
You don't remember them.

Life's just a brief candle
You learnt this before you know time is precious
but yet
you're damaging your candle
without a reason.