CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's not the matter of time, is it?

Last time I used to blame myself for not blogging because I didn't have time. I don't have enough amount of time now as well, do I? But the difference is that now I HAVE TO blog because there are so much to tell, to share, and to express.

The 2nd week of class has passed. And tomorrow will be the beginning of the 3rd week in the first semester. We'll be doing FOUNDATION BLOCK throughout the entire semester. And next month there will be a Online Formative Assessment, whereas the In-Course assessment would be in the end of February, next year.

Imagine it's only the 2nd week and I already feel suffocated at times. I'm not really stressed. I'm not really torn. Well, I can't be dying in the SECOND week. But I feel like time really pasts extremely quickly. For today's lunch, I cooked some rice and soup using the rice-cooker. There's only one dish where everything is cooked together in the rice cooker but it took me 1 hour to do that! Is that my problem? I thought of not going out to buy food because I wanted to save up some time but eventually it seemed that preparing even the simplest meal takes a lot of time.

It's obvious I have to work out on my time-management. So as my stress-management. If my time is well-managed,I guess I wouldn't have stress management problem, probably.

LOL. I really have to focus a lot. Although I think that I spend most of the time on studies, I still have to be very alert of how much time has been used on unnecessary things, such as Facebooking and...etc.

All the best. You can do it. I hope that the next time I blog, I would be sharing about the happiness instead of stress and problems.