CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

busy huh?

Yesterday was Monday and Monday is always the day with the most packed schedule. Normally we would have 2 hours of morning plenary and in the afternoon we would have a one-hour lecture. I joined so many activities and some of the ones that I'm most keen to take part fall on Mondays! 

Well, so yesterday was the first trial for fencing. Yay~ I find it really a COOL game! But there's no free lunch right? If I join the club I'll have to pay 80 bucks fees on a monthly basis. I'll also need proper attire later on after I've learnt all the basics and the attire, which includes the chest protector(for females), a pair of gloves and 2 more protective layers. And they cost RM400. Hooh~ 

Investment?

So if I'm joining the fencing club then every Monday from 7-8 I'll have training session in IMU. I really think that this game is cool and fun. hehe...

University life started yea? Hmm...No idea. But I still need to work hard on my time management. hmm hmm... Work harder, yimin!