CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

GO GO GO

Hurray ~ Looks like mid-June has approached.
How happy it sounds! But it also sounds sad. It seemed that I have not been spending my time to the full with meaningful things. Ha-ha.

Well, like what I have been doing since I left school last year, on and off I have been preparing for my university life. It sounds so great, doesn't it? My friend who is already a 2nd year student in the same university as I told me that it did feel amazing realizing that she is already a 2nd year medical student. She finds everything great and wonderful as she has always been wanting to be a doctor so much.

I AM A VERY DETERMINED PERSON.
I kept telling this to myself. Even if I get uncertain with my future path at times, I will surely get back on track and full-fill my every dream. In other words, I AM GOING TO BE VERY DETERMINED BECAUSE I HAVE TO. I AM GOING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

Well, now that I have submitted the scholarship application form to the university ( which criteria weren't met at all , LOL,  but with a lot of hope still ), I have been in search of ROOMS TO LET!! Yeah~ I decided not to rent from the university itself because it would cost me almost double.

I would say that I am lucky enough because I would be staying only 5-minute walking distance from the campus. There are several blocks of apartment. And luckily, the one I lately decided to rent from is one of the nearest. The environment is not bad. Because that is a dead end and so I guess it wouldn't be too noisy.

It is Vista Komanwel C1-15-7. Rented to only females who are currently students of IMU and APIIT. Smoking isn't allowed. And the entire apartment is fully-furnished. So I guess it would be good enough for me. Finally, my dad and I decided to rent a medium room which is roughly 130 square feet. I would single-occupy the room because mum and dad say they would probably pay me visits every now and then, then they can stay overnight at my place to save a lump sum of money! It is 500 dollars a month exclusive of utility bills. But it would be alright compared to 250 dollars a night in the hotel. So I guess it wouldn't be too bad after all =)