CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Enjoyment with liz's

This is my second time reading EAT PRAY LOVE - elizabeth gilbert. The experience is totally different. Now i'm reading it only a few pages every night (god knows when i will finish the book), but i'm savoring its every word, digesting and enjoying the after-taste. The words are so tempting. This is the first time ever i have experienced the soothness and caressing warmth brought by the beauty of liz's words. Her every description of events, choice of words etc.

Most of all, it makes me think. WHAT IF i were in her shoes? WHAT IF i had been stranded in the middle of endless affairs and complicated, heartwrenching divorce? These are all so unimaginable but when i try to imagine...the sensation is tense.

One thing i like so much is the way she describes Italian guys wheb she was in Rome. I would never forget...

'to my taste, Italian men are ridiculously,hurtfully,stupidly beautiful.....they are devilishly attractive, or cruelly handsome, or surprisingly muscular.' Awhh...it makes me want to go to Italy so much!

My every night is never lonely ever since The day i got mesmerized by the beauty of its language.

Once again, EAT PEAY LOVE. Thanks mum fot getting me the book.