CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A day of my student life

The day usually starts when i start studying. Usually,i'd have two morning lectures,and after that i'd go home, sometimes after having a quick lunch with my mates, and have a nap of about thirty minutes or so. Then the day begins with studying.

It's been five months studying here and stayng alone without my parents. No matter how much i'd want Tondeny,but somehow it turned out a fact that i have been suffering from a so-called homesickness, which i thought wouldn't happen on me,as i always thought how much a well-disciplined and independent girl i am. Anyway,the good news here is that i think i have overcome it better now, that i do not think of going home all the time now. I have never told anything about this to either of my parents or even my brother,because it somewhat sounds ridiculous and...stupid, for a twenty year old med student having problems with homesickness.LOl.

I have been going for swimming everyday for almost a week now. It just started that i feel much better now when i can focus better on my work. You see, the feeling is just too torturous and horrible to be described when you want to do something but you lack of patience and concentration. And i think there is some relation between homesickness, focus and going for swimming everyday. Overcoming homesickness made me more organized and momentous in doing my work, which leads to better focus on my work, thus i have better reason to go for exercises after a long day of studying.

Exam is soon. I would definitely want this growing momentum and power to sustain in my will. I want to succeed and become a good doctor. I want to, that is why i am doing what i need to do now.