CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pre-exam syndrome

At this very moment when the sky is raining non stop and my eyes are aching like they haven't been hydrated for ages, i really hope i am not alone.

28th would be the first time ever medical exam in the whole of my life.yes you are right, less than two weeks to go, but i have a whole huge pile of pharmacology,anatomy, immunology and pathology which i havent't even touched a bit on it.

Since the very first day od study break, which was like slightly more than a week ago, or actually even months before that, i have been studying everyday. Well but of course, it wasn't anything hardcore like what i'm doing now. But i seriously haven't given myself a day of rest at all since the first day. But somebody pkease tell me why i still cannot finish my notes. I want to be a great med student so badly. I wonder what is the problem.

At this precious moment when i'm poking on every button on my ipad, my heart, my body and my entire soul is far too complicated to be described in words. I can't tell any sensations i'm feeling anymore. Perhaps i have been already too worried, too scared, too numb that i'm almost paralysed to the surroindings and everything i'm doing. But i still keep on wondering, am i the only one feeling this or it's normal?

Somebody, just anyone, please let me know.

I can't afford to fail, or to give up on anything. This is what i told myself since the very first day of becoming a medical student.

I need to succeed. Even in little things.

It's the first exam, which takes up 45% of the total sem 1 and 2 examinations, but i'm already gasping for air everyday. Is this normal? I don't want my first semester in the medical school to be so miserable. It's just but one semester out of the ten, but i'm already utilizing all my energy to the max.

I need power. I need life.

All the best in your exams.
Trust me, you are going to be a great doc.


With great love