CONVICTION

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How's life, dey.

"Finally I'm blogging dey..."

I think it's almost 3 weeks since the last time I jotted down my memories here. Hmm...It's been pretty busy all this while. Lecture notes are piling up. I need a lot of time to catch up! OR I should put it another way, I need to catch up faster...because the amount of time is constant.

Am I crapping now? It sounds like so. But I've way too many things to express so I'll wantonly allow myself to blurt everything out.

I'm doing Immunology and Pathology now, supposedly entering Foundation 2. I think it's fun. At some point of time it makes me feel like I'm beyond control. The cells in my body are fighting for the best thing for me but yet I'm wasting so much of my life on craps. It is like..."come on, you have no reason to stop working hard because your heart is pumping hard, and your every cells in your body have been doing a great job..." I guess this is one of the reason I have to work hard consistently.

Never let stress manipulate you. You have to manipulate it. You live your life.